60 Winter 554 (21 April 2004)
We got in, how do we get out?
- Well.. once together with some clan folks we also could try some more old fashioned
hunting. And what place is more ancient as the dark chamber? Sparky and Titanka were alone and got lost there (I don't want to know!) and we had a hard time to battle all
the undead stuff. Thanks to Veer and to some additional fighter power we had the situtation resolved within some short hours! 8)
Still stuff there I dont slaughter?
- And yes, I almost missed the april fools time this year! But I found out that
the rift in town led to some very strange places... one could really get confused there.
I remember some crazy wizards, strange musicians, flying cows, snakes (LOTS of snakes!!), oompas, black dots on white floors, planets and a board walk that provided
cans of paint. I need to go to bed... 8)
Huh? Now where is the exit?
- I spent some more time in a desert type area, which was filled to the top
with snakes. Really fierce place! At least not much dangerous water around. I really
understand that guy with the hat now, and got to hate snakes myself.
However, I could not avoid all water and Cur brought me to a ship to some area with
nice big coiny vermines. Yummi!
First no water, then lots of water. Lucky Hor! 8)
- And last for today was a quick stroll through Snaggy to let Sakim test his
pathfinder skills at Wishers Gate. As expected the way brought no challenges at
all - looks like all the ranks having some effect after all 8)
And it turned out that Sakim could open Wishers Gate just fine - so we were crazy enough
to half clear Hatred Hollows. This was more fun 8)
And we were lucky enough to get out all in one piece! *chuckle*. After that we had enough!
Up to the limit! HH with two fighters and two healers...
- Last a short OOC remark. As of today Jeff fixed the problem with the OpenGL client, which kept crashing on my PowerBook. So expect higher quality images in my next report! Yay!
posted 2004-04-21 22:30:58 CET - 4 comments [Viewed 5818 times]